Vizlib is back from Qonnections and never sleeps.
What an amazing week in Orlando, Florida it was - but we're now back to London and back to work. We've managed to fix a couple of bugs and issues you guys raised in past couple of days. See changelog below.
Vizlib Scatter Chart v1.2.1:
- Fixed bug where the Scatter Chart was suppressing Bookmark functionality
- In the snail-trail mode, guidelines were disappearing when the bubbles were animated, which is now rectified.
- Added a direct link for Feedback in the About section of the extension
- A new Financial Services Demo App (.qvf) using our Scatter Chart is now included in the Download.
(Vizlib Scatter Chart Download Page)
Vizlib Table v1.3.1:
- Full Support for Internet Explorer 11 & FireFox
- Added a new Vizlib Table Demo app (.qvf) with lots of examples.
- Fixed Bug where the color of row highlighting would conflict if there were more than two tables on the sheet.
- Dynamic Labels are now maintained in the XLS/CSV Export.
(Vizlib Table Download Page)
As always, if you have any questions or feedback don't hesitate contacting the Vizlib team!