NEW EXTENSION: Vizlib Combo Chart
The Vizlib Combo Chart is a highly-customisable extension for Qlik Sense that allows you to visualise trends and compare different sets of data. Combining some of the most powerful features of the Vizlib Bar Chart and Line Chart, it enables you to extract more meaningful insights at a glance. With the possibility to control formatting, add a benchmark, reference lines and interactivity, you can easily enrich your data with more context and deliver a truly intuitive user experience. Double the value for your dashboards!
👉 View Vizlib Combo Chart Documentation Page
We have recently added Breadcrumbs to the Vizlib Sheet Menu. It's a really nifty feature that reveals your journey in the app, providing a hierarchy for all your sheets – in the same way, that a standard website would do. And because we're so used to having breadcrumbs as a secondary navigation tool, it really boosts the user experience and contributes towards more intuitive dashboard navigation.
👉 View Breadcrumbs Release Notes
NEW FEATURE: Added actions to the Vizlib Filter
We have added actions on selections to the Vizlib Filter to help you create a more fluid user experience!
👉 View Filter Actions Release Notes
MONTHLY WEBINAR: Register now to get the latest scoop on Vizlib!
- Vizlib News
- Vizlib Combo Chart
- Pivot & Table updates
- Vizlib Slider
- Coming up next!
👉 Register Now
Vizlib December 2018 Changelog:
Vizlib KPI Designer:
- Multiple Actions not applied in sequence (v1.3.2)
- Hide duplicate alternate states (v1.3.2)
- Corrected minor console errors happening in some edge scenarios (v1.8.1)
Vizlib Scatter Chart:
- Corrected typos in prop panel. (v2.6.1)
- Custom bubble colour not always gets applied (v2.6.1)
- Corrected issues with PDF export (v2.6.1)
- Dashed lines between two series get stuck when using the snail trail. (v2.6.1)
- Corrected minor conversion issues (v2.6.1)
- Cannot read property 'lineThickness' of undefined (v1.1.6)
- Content disappears in Vizlib container (v1.1.6)
- Container not rendering MI in April'18 (v1.1.5)
Vizlib Line Chart:
- Alternate state panel component desc. inconsistent (v1.6.3)
- Gauge chart not working properly on Internet explorer (v1.6.3)
- Apply bookmarks, Activate Sheet actions didn't work (v1.6.3)
- Corrected minor console errors happening in some edge scenarios (v1.6.2)
Advanced Text Object:
- Advanced text object cuts small objects (v1.6.1)
- Alternate state panel component inconsistency (v1.8.1)
- Corrected console errors in some scenarios (v1.8.1)
- 'Cannot read property of isOn of undefined' and Cannot read property 'orientation' of undefined (v1.8.1)
- Legend colours not in order when suppress zero values (v1.8.1)
- The bar chart is not rendering when the num formatting is invalid (v1.8.1)