TIQ Word Cloud
Words organised in cloud form sized by a measure.
A Qlik Sense extension to render a pseudo-randomized Word Cloud, means same or similar resulting layout for the same input data set and random seed. The rendering is adjustable with a couple of parameters.
- Word Dimension: a list of Words
- Measure of Word occurance: a value to determine the size of the Word
- Word Color Code (optional): you can either give a CSS color code or use Qlik color functions (rgb, argb or colormix1/2)
- Orientations: amount Word orientations (or angles) used (1 to 13; default: 3)
- Random Seed: used in the randomize function to determine the overall layout (1 to 4711; default: 23)
- Start Angle: the minimum angle, clockwise from 12am, angle of zero means horizontal orientation (-180 tp 180; default: -90)
- End Angle: the maximum angle, (-180 tp 180; default: 90)
- Font Max Size: maximum size in of font used in px (10 to 200; default: 50)
- Font Min Size: minimum size in of font used in px (10 to 200; default: 14)
- Word Padding: size of spacing between Words in px (1 to 20; default: 2)
- Scale: used for Word size calculation (log, linear; default: log)
- Scale Color: d3.js color scales for pseudo-random coloring usage (category10, category20, category20b, category20c; default: category20)
- Measure Unit: unit text for popup (default: ‘occurance(s)’); Qlik number formatting is not used!
- Show Animations: animate Words flying in and out on selections or change of extension size (default: on)