TIQ Chord Diagram
Extension to render a Chord Diagram
A Qlik Sense extension to render a dependency wheele to visualizes dependencies between two dimensions using an interactive chord diagram. Each chord section represents a source and/or target. Links between the arcs materialize dependencies between source and/or target.
- Source Dimension (optionally set dimensional Grouping and Coloring)
- Target Dimension (optionally set dimensional Grouping and Coloring)
- Link Id: important for detailled selections (optional)
Hint: dimensions should not contain null values
- Link Measure: representing the dependency (additive aggregated)
- Color Schema: Qlik standard color sequences, used for coloring sections and links, doesn’t overwrite dimensional coloring (Sequencial, Sequencial Reverse, Diverging, Diverging Reverse; default: Sequencial)
- Aggregate Dimensions: set true if dimension used in source and target is the same or contains same/overlapping members (default: false)
- Max. Label Size: limit label length for bigger wheel rendering (default: 20)
- Measure Unit: unit text for popup (default: empty); Qlik number formatting is not used!
- Tooltip Delay in ms (default: 500)